A COSCA Accredited Member
What is COSCA
COSCA is Scotland's professional body for counselling and psychotherapy, a voluntary organisation and Charity Registered in Scotland No. SC018887 and a Charitable Company Limited by Guarantee Registered in Scotland No. 142360.
Please click here to find out more about COSCA.
COSCA Complaints Procedure
Please click here to find out more about COSCA complaint procedures and how to submit one.
COSCA complaint procedures cover following subjects:
• FAQs - COSCA Complaints Procedure
• COSCA Complaints Procedure (Summary)
• COSCA Complaints Procedure
• COSCA's Appeals Procedure
• Feedback/Complaint against COSCA staff/Committee/Group/Others appointed by COSCA to carry out work
• COSCA Complaints Procedure: Information for COSCA Member Complained Against
• COSCA Complaints Procedure: Information for Witnesses
• COSCA Complaints Process: Information for Complainants
• COSCA Guidance on Complaints Handling Record
• COSCA Standards for Complaints Procedures
• How to Raise a Complaint against COSCA's member organisations
• Outcome Report to COSCA at the Conclusion of Complaints Proceedings
• System for Dealing with Information Known to COSCA About Members